• Potassium is involved in triggering growth of young tissues and cell enlargement.
• It increases the sugar contents of crops such as sugarcane, fruits, grapes, carrots and sweet potatoes.
• It solubilizes the potash locked up in the soil into a simpler form and makes it available directly to the plants.
• It improves the soil texture and fertility.
• It enhances the potash uptake in plants leading to higher productivity.
• It helps to save up to 30 % of normal potash fertilizer cost.
• It improves the plants immune system.